About the Roadshow...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 6 - Class Day 3

Whenever I get to the last of anything, the last round in the yard with the lawn mower, the last shovel of dirt off a trailer, the last bag of mulch, I tend to say "that was the one I was looking for!". Maybe it is a Texas thing, but it is always fun to get to the end of anything, but I am still not sure why so many yard work analogies. Classes are the same way, test time is a moment for me to catch my breath, check the email that has piled up or to just veg out fir a bit and today was no different. After three days of plowing through the MTCNA materials a breakneck speed, we were ready for the certification test.

I have enjoyed my time here at MPL, the students were eager learners and caught on quickly but it was time to finish and move on. Everyone passed the certification exam and actually pushed my all time test averages up a bit for my students reflecting that either my materials are evolving or this was an above average group.

On the way home I had to make a Walmart run. One thing is for sure, a Walmart is a Walmart, doesn't really matter where you are. Tomorrow it is off to the other side of Buckhannon to 3WLogic, the local high speed WISP.

The MPL Office, a 100+ year old farm house, very cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment