About the Roadshow...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer 2011 Road Show Rolls

Yesterday we launched from College Station, Texas on a 2500 mile trip around the south central US. The first stop is Oklahoma City, Oklahome, home of oil wells and tornadoes. Unfortunately, it is also home of more hot weather, hot that compares favorable with Texas heat. I really don't see a break until we cross into Colorado and start our climb up the Rockies. I saw today in Estes Park it was a high of 70. I am very ready for some of that.

Today is Father's Day so I am keeping this post short so I can spend some time with the four people that care most about me, my kids and their mom. I hope you fathers have a great day and spend some time today being Dad. For those of you that still have your Dad's, make sure he knows how special he is to you, and don't waste a minute doing so.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment