About the Roadshow...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Off to Estes Park Colorado

After a night in Kansas, it was time to move to greener pastures, but only after another thousand miles (gross exaggeration) of brown pastures, and into the foothills of Colorado. Wow, I can smell the mountain air already. Colorado is one of my favorite states, full of full and beauty.

In Colorado I have some business, basically the sale of my ISP, Wickson Wireless to JAB Broadband out of Denver. This was an unexpected blessing; mind you I had no reason to sell the WISP, it was profitable, manageable and a lot of work but the offer was right, the time was right and since i basically have a six year attention span for almost everything I do, it was overdue.

We arrived in Estes Park, Colorado where we will take aa few days R&R before I close the transaction on July 1. Don't expect any posts until after then, I will be enjoying God's beautiful earth, Colorado style!

No comments:

Post a Comment